[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] Is Turtlebot the right platform for us?

Pito Salas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 16:19:13 UTC 2017

I am thinking of Turtlebot for an intro robotics course I am designing. I am wondering about a few things:

1. Exactly what comes in the box. In particular, to what extent is the software, ROS, etc. already configured?
2. How many hours from unpacking to riding the bot in a circle?
3. Asked in a different way, what software is pre-installed on the Pi?

p.s. is this list active or is there another list where there's more lively discussion?

Also looking at http://answers.ros.org/questions/scope:all/sort:activity-desc/tags:turtlebot/page:1/

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/is-turtlebot-the-right-platform-for-us/1892/1) or reply to this email to respond.