[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Buildfarm] Ros_buildfarm_config role of "keys" property

Alex Gee ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 08:22:25 UTC 2017

Hi, I am currently deploying a custom buildfarm, while I seem to get more and more grip of the topic I still have a hard time to understand the role of the public key in **{rosdistro}/{doc|release|source}-build.yaml** in https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/ros_buildfarm_config.
What it is purpose? Is something signed with it? Can you point me to some more information?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-buildfarm-config-role-of-keys-property/1895/1) or reply to this email to respond.