[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] OpenSplice 6.7 released under the Apache license

Francisco Martín Rico ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 17:41:13 UTC 2017

Good news this release of OpenSplice under Apache 2.0 License.

It is also very good news the efforts of the guys from eProsima to improve the performance with large messages. PointClouds are fundamental, especially now that many robots are equipped with RGB-D cameras, and this aspect was not completely solved. I'm sure Jaime and his team will do a good job on this matter. We recently did a project with FastRTPS and eProsima support was very good.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/opensplice-6-7-released-under-the-apache-license/1901/5) or reply to this email to respond.