[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2017: Registration open

Geoffrey Biggs ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 00:38:33 UTC 2017

Here's what I get now. It's still not as I expected - probably things are simply full already. On the assumption that it must be something on my end, I tried several browsers on Linux, Mac and Windows, but got the same result each time. Should I assume that some days are simply full?

The Marriot gives rooms at the correct rate for checking in on the 21st, but if I select check in on the 20th, then it reports no rooms are available. Perhaps the first day of ROSCon is widly popular and the 2nd day isn't? :slight_smile:

The Fairmont Pacific Rim still is not available on the 20th. I guess that must be the expected result.

The Fairmont  Waterfront has rooms but still does not give the discounted rate.

The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver is working fine.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2017-registration-open/1813/5) or reply to this email to respond.