[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Buildfarm] Help with Initial Setup (404 reprepro issue)

James Goppert ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 23:48:08 UTC 2017

I did a straight clone of the default configs (rewriting the server addresses with my instances) and managed to get jenkins functioning for the most part, but I'm getting a 404 issue on reprepro that I also saw here (http://answers.ros.org/question/228446/failed-to-fetch-from-local-buildfarm-repo/). I checked that it is not authentication related. I clearly see root and jenkins-slave logging into the slave in the auth.log. Also, syslog and puppet.log look clean. The creation of docker images is failing due to the 404 issue since the reprepro repo directory is empty. Do you have any advice on what I should check out next. Do I need to do an initial prerelease to populate the repository?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/help-with-initial-setup-404-reprepro-issue/1950/1) or reply to this email to respond.