[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Buildfarm] Help with Initial Setup (404 reprepro issue)

gavanderhoorn ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 07:33:04 UTC 2017

Not sure whether this is what caused it, but for my `repo` host I had to remove the 'second part' of the `signing_key` value in `buildfarm_deployment_config/repo/common.yaml` ([here](https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/buildfarm_deployment_config/blob/10ce9ec1be1f54865554735082ab7ce1d7a57893/repo/common.yaml#L115) and in the other places where the key is referenced) or `reprepro` would complain about not being able to find the referenced key.

This stopped being a problem when I updated my config to use my own key, so I didn't investigate this any further.

If you still have it around, you could check your `puppet.log` (in `/var/log`) and search for any `reprepro` lines. For me it complained that it couldn't find the key, even though it was successfully imported in an earlier step.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/help-with-initial-setup-404-reprepro-issue/1950/3) or reply to this email to respond.