[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Humanoids SIG

Marc Bestmann ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 13:59:24 UTC 2017

Hi,
during the last years some teams of the RoboCup Humanoid League started to use ROS. There are multiple code bases available and also some papers were released on this topic.
I am involved in this league and can maybe provide information or connection to developers which are using ROS currently on humanoid robots.
My master's thesis which I just finished presents how ROS is currently used in this league. If you are interested, you can find it here: https://tams.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/publications/2017/MSc_Marc_Bestmann.pdf
I am generally interested in this topic and I would like to provide help if I can.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/humanoids-sig/1949/4) or reply to this email to respond.