[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [robot description formats] URDFDOM_PY missing from the KINETIC Distro?

Shai ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 20:36:27 UTC 2017

Hi,
I recently installed ROS KINETIC under Ubuntu 16.04 LTS for a course in Robotics I am taking.
One of the course projects requires the use of said package to parse a URDF file.
The CMAKE for the project failed, unable to find this package. The ROS WIKI seems to state that the package is maintained and released for Kinetic. I could not find the package under my ROS installation.
Any suggestions / advice ?
Thanks
Shai

---