[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Humanoids SIG

Dave Kotfis ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 15:56:19 UTC 2017

@lucamarchionni It looks like your group has fully adopted ros_control for REEM-C's walking controller, which makes it a great candidate platform for the SIG. Do you have any architectural documentation for your system interfaces? That would give us a good starting point for discussion.

If Robotis motors are the standard in RoboCup, ROBOTIS-OP may be another good platform of focus.

I will start a mailing group and wiki page for our discussions.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/humanoids-sig/1949/10) or reply to this email to respond.