[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] [Meetup] How to work with ROS-Industrial

YUHONG_LIN ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 10:03:36 UTC 2017

**How to work with ROS-Industrial Meetup**

The How to work with ROS-Industrial Meetup will be held in:
July 13, 2017 18:00 Barcelona

Join here: [http://meetu.ps/3bhLKG](http://meetu.ps/3bhLKG)
What is ROS-Industrial?
What can I do with ROS-Industiral?
How to work with ROS-Industrial?
Join us and you will find all the solution in this MeetUp!!

Lets have coffee with ROS experts and learn to working with ROS-Industrial. Any level of ROS is welcomed.
We will learn some basic tools for start working with ROS-Industrial and extend the advanced capabilities of ROS software to manufacturing.

During the MeetUp we will address the following topics:

     know the basics of URDF for industrial robots
     create a MoveIt package for your industrial robot.
     perform motion planning using Python.

----

Requirement:
Bring your laptop and your willingness to learn.

See you in July!

Contact Us:
You can contact us with questions and doubts here: info at theconstructsim.com

---