[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Site Feedback] Local user group category with sub-categories

Isaac I. Y. Saito ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 19:04:38 UTC 2017

+1. This can actually help the entire ROS community.

I usually websearch with a prefix like `(site:ros.org OR site:github.com)` to reduce/remove false-positives. Works great for that purpose, but clearly this doesn't grab info from outside of those domains. With language groups discussions joining the same domain, we can even find some debug discussions only happening in a certain language group (and maybe provide back answers if possible).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/local-user-group-category-with-sub-categories/2019/11) or reply to this email to respond.