[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2017: New sponsors announced

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 07:51:06 UTC 2017

As we are counting down the [final weekend](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2017-proposal-deadline-is-june-25-2017/1985/3?u=tfoote) for ROSCon 2017 proposals, we're excited to announce another batch of great sponsors for [ROSCon 2017](http://roscon.ros.org/2017/#sponsors). Our new sponsors are:

* Silver: ROS-Industrial
* Bronze: Avidbots, Bonsai, PAL Robotics, Robotnik

We're still looking for new sponsors. Please check the [prospectus](http://roscon.ros.org/2017/img/roscon17-sponsorship-prospectus.pdf) to learn about our sponsorship opportunities and feel free to contact the organizing committee (roscon-2017-oc at osrfoundation.org) with any questions. The exclusive sponsorship levels are starting to sell out, so it's best to act soon.

And don't forget to [submit](http://roscon.ros.org/review) your [ROSCon 2017 Talk Proposal](http://roscon.ros.org/2017/#call-for-proposals) this weekend if you haven't already!

Thank you again to our Platinum Sponsor, Intel, and to all of our Gold Sponsors: Clearpath, Erle Robotics, Fetch Robotics, GaiTech, Locus Robotics, and Rapyuta Robotics.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2017-new-sponsors-announced/1804/3) or reply to this email to respond.