[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] Is Turtlebot the right platform for us?

Jay Newman ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 07:36:17 UTC 2017

The reason I'm not a fan of the square is that it is a highly intellectual exercise. My suggestions will encourage competition. I don't think that you need to say anything.

Yes, you can do these things with an Arduino-based robot. But I believe they will learn more using ROS.

One of the most important things is that you understand ROS and the algorithms for your projects. I will be installing

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/is-turtlebot-the-right-platform-for-us/1892/18) or reply to this email to respond.