[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Call for ROS Ambassadors

YUHONG_LIN ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 09:38:24 UTC 2017

CALL FOR  ROS Ambassadors
Dear roboticists,

We are looking for highly motivated people interest in holding a MeetUp about _How to learn/teach ROS fast_.

Selected candidates will have full free access to [Robot Ignite Academy](http://www.robotigniteacademy.com) courses.
More inf: http://www.theconstructsim.com/call-for-ros-ambassadors/

===The ideal candidate would be===
 Highly interested in ROS
 Have a high degree of independence and flexibility
 Wants to get out of his/her comfort zone and learn new skills
 No prior knowledge of ROS required (you will have to learn it using the Academy)

===What we offer===
 Full access to the Robot Ignite Academy
 Education in MeetUp preparation
 Education in how to promote events
 To be part of a vibrant robot educators group

===How to apply for ROS ambassador===
1. Sends us an email requesting to be part of the program
2. We will interview you to learn about your motivations
3. After we confirm your application, you will get free access to our ROS courses and MeetUp platform

To apply, please send your application letter to [info at theconstructsim.com](http://www.robotigniteacademy.com) with ROS Ambassador in the subject line.
* Deadline for applications: none
* Number of applications available: unlimited
Waiting you be a part of our Robot Educators Team!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/call-for-ros-ambassadors/2056/1) or reply to this email to respond.