[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] Is Turtlebot the right platform for us?

Devon Ash ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 01:28:59 UTC 2017

[quote="pitosalas, post:20, topic:1892"]
nue providing small updates from time to time on my progress and experience in another topic here.
[/quote]

This is a strong way of going about it. Getting your hands dirty inside a simulator can go far with ROS. I always shy away from telling people to go straight to hardware unless they have algorithms already written in sim that they want to see happen in real life too.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/is-turtlebot-the-right-platform-for-us/1892/21) or reply to this email to respond.