[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Valter The Robot

Jay Newman ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 02:14:40 UTC 2017

I am in awe of your creation! I wish I had an answer for your son's fear of Valter. I'm sure that when he gets older he will understand that Valter is harmless to him. Also, you have a very understanding wife - Valter doesn't look inexpensive.

Could you use the mapping algorithms to make a detailed map of the house and test Valter in the simulator during the day? All of your goals look doable, given enough time and parts.

I can picture Valter with a tool-belt with various attachments for his hands.

I would love to see Valter at a science fiction convention sometime.

Jay

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/valter-the-robot/2066/2) or reply to this email to respond.