[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Valter The Robot

Valter The Robot ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 20:44:42 UTC 2017

flobotics, you do really nice thing - amount of degrees of freedom of fingers on your robotic hand is impressive! I don't use flexiforce sensors. I'm using sensors like these https://www.google.com.ua/search?q=force+sensing+resistor&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwje-ITV7t7UAhVnMJoKHRDCCwIQ_AUIBigB&biw=1867&bih=966 on fingers. Sensors installed not even on all fingers phalanges. Each palm has 10 finger pads sensors (where black cables going out of phalanges) and two big force sensors on the internal surface of the palm. Look once more at photos.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/valter-the-robot/2066/12) or reply to this email to respond.