[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Proposed rename of rosdep keys pocketsphinx and xdot

Kei Okada ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 03:56:47 UTC 2017

**THIS WILL BREAK YOUR XDOT OR POCKETSPHINX DEPENDENCY**

Hi, since we have not heard any problem on renaming xdot and pocketsphinx, we will change rosdep key name as follows,
If you're indted to use system library for these package, please change your package.xml.
If you inted to use `ros-{ROSDISTRO}-xdot` or `ros-{ROSDISTRO}-pocketsphinx`, you do not need any action.
```
xdot -> python-xdot
pocketsphinx -> pocketsphinx-bin
```