[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Humanoids] Learning humanoid with ROS + Bioloid

Mathieu Rondonneau ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 21:48:58 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Thanks for creating this new discussion cateogry.
I am learning ROS and getting my hands dirty with a bioloid humanoid robot as a hobby.

I have created a PCB board that has 4 FSR sensors on each feet to calculate the ZMP to improve balance.
I am using RPI2 but will probably need to upgrade as more sensors will be added.

Various repo I am re-using for the humanoid:
- controller from Dave Coleman:
[https://github.com/davetcoleman/ros_control_boilerplate](https://github.com/davetcoleman/ros_control_boilerplate)
- inspired state machine from these guys:
[https://github.com/cogniteam/decision_making](https://github.com/cogniteam/decision_making)
- navio+
[https://github.com/emlid/Navio](https://github.com/emlid/Navio)
- inspired from those repo from humarobotics
[https://github.com/HumaRobotics/darwin_gazebo](https://github.com/HumaRobotics/darwin_gazebo)
- various inhouse repos to put things together.

I look forward to the various discussions regarding humanoid full stack and improvement to current packages dedicated to humanoid in order to prevent having to re-invent the wheel.

cheers,
-Mathieu

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/learning-humanoid-with-ros-bioloid/2100/1) or reply to this email to respond.