[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS 2.0 on ARM

Jay Williams ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 00:21:28 UTC 2017

Hi Folks,

I'm a research engineer and I work with a number of CV researchers on various proof of concept solutions. For some of our projects we used the ROS Indigo framework and it has allowed use to realized a number concepts quickly.

I believe ROS 2.0 would be a great platform for some of our future projects and would like to start exploring ROS 2.0 and contribute back to the community where it makes sense. In particular I would like to bring up ROS 2.0 on some of our ARM based platforms. If you have any suggestion or pointers on how to get started with ROS 2.0 on ARM it would be greatly appreciated it.  I look forward to working with many of you to advance ROS.

Cheers,
Jay

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-2-0-on-arm/1413/1) or reply to this email to respond.