[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Live - April 2017 - Package Documentation and Discovery

David!! ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 03:23:19 UTC 2017

Look out ROS Users! It's been a little while since the last ROS Live conference call, but we're back. We'll be discussing Package Documentation and Discovery, following some [discussion on discourse](https://discourse.ros.org/t/community-software-release-announcements-guideline/1305). Please help shape the agenda by editing the [wiki page](https://github.com/DLu/ros_live/wiki/Documentation-and-Finding-Packages).

The call will happen on March 20th at a time to be determined by [survey](http://doodle.com/poll/txmz3mthin4wgat7)

We will be using [Mumble](http://wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Installing_Mumble) again, since it's open source and makes archiving the audio easy.

Let me know if you have any [questions](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwPwXtX3b1E).
-David!!