[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] Speech recognition

syed osama ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 19:28:35 UTC 2017

i am using pocketsphinx for speech recognition to move turtlebot. but my words are not recognized correctly except one word or two? can anybody help me how can i recognize correctly only four words forward backward, left, right. i have used many other packages as well, and also read how to make my own language model as mentioned in cmusphinx but i cannot understand the steps i should follow. what should i do to recognize only four words by pocketsphinx

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/speech-recognition/1464/1) or reply to this email to respond.