[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Free Online ROS Exam

YUHONG_LIN ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 19:39:52 UTC 2017

**ROS Certification Exam**
Dear Roboticists,

I would like to introduce the Free Online ROS Certification Exam which will be provided on March and June of 2017.
This exam is ideal for people who want to demonstrate your level of ROS and discover your next step to mastering ROS.

HOW IT WORKS
------------------------
You will have to do an exam remotely, from your current location.
Requires only a web browser and an internet connection.
You will connect to our learning platform where you will have access to the exam.
We will check your identity with your web camera.
You will have to program a simulated robot using ROS.
Exam lasts 2 hours.
Those who pass the exam will receive a ROS certificate issued by The Construct.

There will be two levels of exam
ROS Basic: you must master ROS topics, messages, services and actions.
ROS Advanced: you must master how to set up a navigation system for a wheeled robot using ROS.

SCHEDULE:

*Asia