[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Development setup for multiple ROS distros?

gavanderhoorn ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 19:26:25 UTC 2017

[quote="esteve, post:12, topic:1280, full:true"]
Yeah, `nvidia-smi` works fine inside a container for me, it's just `glxinfo` that reports using the integrated graphics card, instead of the NVIDIA GPU.
[/quote]

Not sure how that would work with Intel GPUs, but I have a system with multiple Nvidia GPUs and I use *GPU Isolation* to expose only a specific one to a specific Docker container. See [nvidia-docker/GPU-isolation](https://github.com/NVIDIA/nvidia-docker/wiki/nvidia-docker#gpu-isolation).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/development-setup-for-multiple-ros-distros/1280/13) or reply to this email to respond.