[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Site Feedback] Should we be posting updates such as new packages on here?

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 18:56:35 UTC 2017

It sounds like you consider that search result undesirable. Can you explain why you think so?

Trying to understand your underlying reason. What are you looking for when you search for dynamic reconfigure on the site? What content do you feel is masked by the package announcements? As far as I can tell there is no content on the site currently relating to dynamic reconfigure python to mask. And I find a few threads if you use the proper package name `dynamic_reconfigure` https://discourse.ros.org/search?q=dynamic_reconfigure

This forum is where we make announcements like we did on the mailing list. Do you have a suggestion where else you would like to post the content? Or how else you'd like to see the announcements organized?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/should-we-be-posting-updates-such-as-new-packages-on-here/1539/2) or reply to this email to respond.