[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Buildfarm] Debian source package for PySide2

Dirk Thomas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 16:11:16 UTC 2017

The PySide2 related packages are imported from a [PPA](https://launchpad.net/~thopiekar/+archive/ubuntu/pyside-git) (see [pyside2.prerelease.yaml](https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/reprepro-updater/blob/master/config/pyside2.prerelease.yaml) and [https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/reprepro-updater/blob/master/config/pyside2.prerelease.lunar.yaml](pyside2.prerelease.lunar.yaml)). If the PPA doesn't contain them we don't have them in our repo either. If the PPA has what you are looking for but not the ROS repo please link to the exact file and we can make sure to import it into the ROS repo.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/debian-source-package-for-pyside2/1572/2) or reply to this email to respond.