[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS/Troubleshooting] ROS2, Building from source problem (macOS)

William Woodall ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon May 8 23:08:25 UTC 2017

With respect to the `stty: stdin isn't a terminal`, I have no idea. Are you pasting that command into a normal terminal (using  `Terminal.app` or `iTerm2.app` or something)?

[quote="Kloping, post:1, topic:1789"]
If I want to build a ROS1<->2 bridge, then I have to build from source right?
[/quote]

You have to build from source if you want the ROS 1 <-> ROS 2 bridge on OS X. Our Linux binary has the ROS 1 <-> ROS 2 bridge built for ROS Kinetic on Xenial, but otherwise you have to build the bridge from source.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-building-from-source-problem-macos/1789/2) or reply to this email to respond.