[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] ROS prototype project with greater Philadelphia area startup

Charlie Andersen ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue May 9 19:28:38 UTC 2017

Robotics startup searching for a talented roboticist who could work on a project.

The specific project we would like to get done, is to set up our prototype in a ROS environment on a Raspberry PI 3, with an interface with robot firmware on an Arm Cortex-M4 processor (teensy 3.6).  Additionally, wed like to setup firmware messaging to interface with the following ROS modules: cob_leg_detaction with Sweep lidar and Gmapping SLAM package.

We would pay of course, and would use the project to get an idea of whether it might be possible to work together on added projects/bring you on as a team member going forward as well.

If interested reply here or email charlie at agrbt.com.

Thanks!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-prototype-project-with-greater-philadelphia-area-startup/1820/1) or reply to this email to respond.