[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] TB3 Launch details

Ralph ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed May 10 07:05:28 UTC 2017

Hi @Pyo,
yes, thank you for providing all these designs on Onshape - I think it really helps boosting creativity.
However, for some "friends" very special parts are needed you can't probably 3D print, e.g. meccanum wheels and strong brackets for the servos.

So my question is: is Robotis thinking about providing these "special" not-really-3-d-printable parts. Like: first you buy the Waffle, then there is a box with additional parts to build the Converyor?

Thx

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-launch-details/1420/10) or reply to this email to respond.