[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] [JOBS] Robotics Software and System Engineer in Gaitech Robotics
ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu May 11 10:05:25 UTC 2017
## Robotics Software and System Engineer in Gaitech Robotics
Gaitech is a leading company in China and is experienced with developing robots and drones and engineer software for robots and drones. Gaitech already release Gapter drone, which is an modular aerial platform for education and research which supports ROS and MAVLink. The team is working now to developing software for this drone, in addition to developing autopilot hardware and software. The team in Gaitech is multi-national and very enthusiastic.
Gaitech is opening a position for software and system engineer to perform the following tasks:
* Develop software for drones and robots
* Collaborate with the team for the development of Gapter
* Promote the R&D efforts in Robot Operating System (ROS)
* Build and assemble robotics platforms
* Develop computer vision algorithms and applications for robots and drones
Skills required are as follow:
* Background on Computer Science, or Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering are the most welcome.
* Have 2-5 years experience developing in C++ and/or Python on a Linux platform
* Good background on Web/Mobile development and technologies will be a plus.
* Expertise with Linux operating system (system programming, network programming and interfaces, serial ports, ...)
* Motivated, mature and enthusiastic for work
* Good managerial and communication skills
* Knowledge on Robot Operating System (ROS) is highly recommended
* Knowledge on Computer Vision is highly recommended
* Having a prior experience with large software development will be a plus
Salary and benefits will be discussed with the candidates based on his skills and background.
Interested candidates need to register in this link https://goo.gl/lVcOK2 and send their CV to [gaitech_hr at gaitech.net](http://firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/jobs-robotics-software-and-system-engineer-in-gaitech-robotics/1829/1) or reply to this email to respond.
More information about the ros-users