[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [OpenEmbedded] Using ROS in commercial OpenEmbedded environment?

Christian Ege ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed May 17 18:59:03 UTC 2017

@mpthompson I can not say much about ROS on OpenEmbedded. But can give you some advice on OpenEmbedded/Yocto for product development. We are using Openembedded for about 4 years for our camera firmware development. I kow none other system which provides you the services OpenEmbedded do.
We do automatic builds based on Jenkins and create full software update packages bundled with our application software.

Best,
Christian

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/using-ros-in-commercial-openembedded-environment/1428/5) or reply to this email to respond.