[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Gazebo on Gentoo

Hunter L. Allen ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu May 18 01:58:03 UTC 2017

Ok, so there is an update here...

https://discourse.ros.org/t/lunar-to-target-gazebo-7

Apparently, Gazebo 8 will not be ready for Lunar. So I suppose we should just keep things where they are currently.

Moreover, I am starting my internship at OSRF on Monday (May 22nd) and talking with @tfoote about working on a better solution to using ROS on Gentoo than the ROS overlay approach I am doing currently.

The idea is to generate ebuilds from the ROS buildfarm for all bloom-released packages.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/gazebo-on-gentoo/1786/10) or reply to this email to respond.