[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS/Troubleshooting] Building ROS2 master on Ubuntu 16 fails

Firesurfer ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed May 31 19:11:29 UTC 2017

My repos.list is just taken with vcs export src > ros2.txt from a working setup. Perhaps recheck the dependencies. I might be that the depedencies have changed since you did your original setup.

Just to make sure: you did the following steps:

delete your old workspace,
create new one either with my repos.list or the one from the wiki,
build the workspace with the commands from the wiki?

Did you get any different error with my repos.list ?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/building-ros2-master-on-ubuntu-16-fails/1881/7) or reply to this email to respond.