[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Preparing for Kinetic Sync 2017-10-26

Yoonseok Pyo ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 01:07:20 UTC 2017

@tfoote, Thank you for your efforts.
As the number of ROS packages we are developing grows, it is true that I have not been able to check them properly. In the future, our team will take this part more seriously. We plan to use @130s recommended CI functionality for all packages and manage each package more closely. I expect some packages with issues to be back in the next sync.
Thanks. :slight_smile:

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-kinetic-sync-2017-10-26/3024/5) or reply to this email to respond.