[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Ros.org latency & availability

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 23:46:18 UTC 2017

The server is doing much better now. We expect the uptime to be much higher having deployed this patch:

https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/roswiki/pull/235

Since that was deployed we've had solid uptime and improved response times and much lower server load averages.

There are several neighboring PRs to clean up other wiki macros. And the benefit of cleaning up wiki macros is that we decrease the potential future cost of porting in addition to avoiding potentially high loads caused by them.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-org-latency-availability/1628/13) or reply to this email to respond.