[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Quadcopter shooting high power lasers controlled with motion capture (Otus tracker)

Charles Blouin ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 15:43:08 UTC 2017

I did some tests. The lasers I ordered are for cutting or engraving. This means that their focal point is relativety narrow. I have to focus them, so set of points that will pop the balloon is a line about 15 cm long in front of the quadcopter. That should be good enough for now. I also have two relays that will be in series with the laser: one will be controlled from a manual wireless transmitter, and one will be controlled from the quad. This is for safety.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/quadcopter-shooting-high-power-lasers-controlled-with-motion-capture-otus-tracker/2987/4) or reply to this email to respond.