[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Webinar

YUHONG_LIN ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 15:16:40 UTC 2017

**ROS Webinar | How to develop ROS programs in a fast way**
Dear Roboticists,

The webinar of **How to develop ROS programs in a fast way** will be held on November 13, 2017 from 17:00 pm - 17:30 pm CEST.

Attendance is free.
Attendants will receive a PDF with all the material covered during the webinar.

= Description =
In this webinar we are going to show how to develop your ROS programs in a fast way. We will be doing a life demo of the ROS Development Studio (RDS), the online web environment that allow development with ROS using any type of computer.

We will show:
1- How to develop a ROS program with RDS using a web browser
2- How to test the program in any of the provided simulations
3- How to debug the program using Rviz and other ROS tools
4- How RDS integrates with git
5- How to use the RDS to create a shareable demo of your product or research result, that others can use off-the-shelf

Presentation will be 20 minutes plus 10 minutes questions.

= Instructor =
RICARDO TLLEZ, Ph.D. (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ricardotellez/4)

= Pre-registration =
To assist us in planning, pre-registration is required.
Pre-registration website: http://www.theconstructsim.com/ros-webinars-train-team-ros/

= Contact Us =
You can contact us with questions and doubts here: info at theconstructsim.com

---