[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] IPC in ros2

James Shawn ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 23:20:42 UTC 2017

thank you a lot kydos for your helpful answers. or at least they are super helpful at least for me. i see that you really know these things so i was wondering if you could help me if i am going to have some questions later when i will start learning? right now i can't because i'm having health issues so instead of searching for info i need to search for drugs on sale right now. but later i will be ready and i wonder if you could help me with questions that i might ask you. thanks!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ipc-in-ros2/2619/22) or reply to this email to respond.