[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Android app for ROS inspection

Joost ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 20:28:02 UTC 2017

30 people from all over the world have tried my app! I wonder what all these people are doing with it. Feel free to leave a comment or just a rating in the Google Play Store. If you'd like to make me really happy, send me a photo of your robot, you and/or my app running on your smartphone or tablet. Currently release 0.9.3 has been rolled out to the Google Play Store. The user interface is still pretty basic and sometimes a bit weird (my ideas about it didn't really work out the way I hoped) but it is more stable, shows when it is actually updating and you can now 'hop' between nodes, topics and services: if you see topics listed on the node details page (the topics it is publishing to or subscribing to) you can click them and immediately land on the topic details page. The back button has been disabled on these detail pages to prevent a long trail back to the main menu. Time is quite limited the coming weeks but I'll try to add some more functionality. I expect to have more
 time in the last weeks of December. Cheers, Joost

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/android-app-for-ros-inspection/3100/5) or reply to this email to respond.