[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] [webinars] How to train new lab's new members with ROS

YUHONG_LIN ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 10:11:26 UTC 2017

**ROS Webinar |** **How to train new labs new members with Robot Operating System (ROS)**
November 30th, 2017

Dear Roboticists,

The webinar of **How to train new labs new members with Robot Operating System (ROS)** will be held on November 30, 2017 from 18:00 pm - 19:00 pm CET.

Attendance is free.
All the attendants will receive a document explaining in detail all the techniques for ROS training (only for attendants).

= Description =
Even if we would like to, engineering students do not receive proper ROS training during their undergraduate period.

This is a problem when students get engaged in the development of the Msc Thesis inside one of the labs of the University, or want to start their PhD. The students must dedicate a long time to get up to speed in ROS, before they can really use the code that is there already.

Typical option for the lab is to provide to the student with a computer, and a link to the ROS Wiki tutorials. Hence the student will pass the days and weeks trying to get the most of it.

In this one-hour webinar we will show how to smooth learning path for your interns in order to maximize their learning speed.

= Instructor =
RICARDO TLLEZ, Ph.D. (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ricardotellez/4)

= Pre-registration =
To assist us in planning, pre-registration is required.
Pre-registration website: http://www.theconstructsim.com/ros-webinars-train-team-ros/

= More Information =
You can contact us with questions and doubts here: info at theconstructsim.com

---