[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Computer Vision / Perception] New ROS-compatible 3D sensor based on stereo vision

Victor Lamoine ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 08:24:29 UTC 2017

Really looks like a very nice product, the fact an FPGA is embedded to do the processing really is awesome!
As usual, I'm always disappointed to never see a public price tag on these products.

Your ROS package looks clean and you are providing clear/read-able documentation/examples. I'm pretty sure many people will be interested in your sensor because the integration time in a ROS application is close to zero.

Best of luck to you with this product!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-ros-compatible-3d-sensor-based-on-stereo-vision/3251/2) or reply to this email to respond.