[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management] Preparing Lunar Sync 2017-11-29

Mikael Arguedas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 15:36:01 UTC 2017

Lunar Maintainers,

Lunar has no indicated regressions and ~150 packages to sync. I will plan to sync by the end of the week.
We have 2 outstanding failing packages that build only for some platforms:
- vrpn @Paul_Bovbel
- naoqi_libqi @sambrose

If you can, please submit a patch in the next few days, otherwise I'll remove these packages from rosdistro so that we provide the same set of packages on all platforms.

If there are any other issues we should be tracking for an upcoming Lunar sync, please reply here.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-lunar-sync-2017-11-29/3268/1) or reply to this email to respond.