[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Mirrors] Managing ROS installer in Internal repository

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 21:36:41 UTC 2017

@S_Riluvan If you're talking about making public ROS resources available on an internal non accessible network please checkout the documentation on mirroring: http://wiki.ros.org/Mirrors

If you're thinking about running your own infrastructure with private source code you'll want to look at the ros_buildfarm project: https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/ros_buildfarm/blob/master/doc/index.rst

PS: I've moved your thread to the Mirror's category as it's more appropriate. If you have more questions please ask them on https://answers.ros.org following our [support guidelines](http://wiki.ros.org/Support).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/managing-ros-installer-in-internal-repository/2826/2) or reply to this email to respond.