[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Raspberry Pi Camera Node

Ross Lunan ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 01:16:57 UTC 2017

Rohan, May I ask a further question now that my TB3 is running great using a Wii Teleop & Raspicam vision? While the Teleop function on a connected Android Teleop app works, I am now trying to view the Raspicam Publication "/raspicam_node/image/compressed" (as shown with a "rosnode info /raspicam_node" command) but with no image is displayed. Inquiring "rosnode info /android/camera_view" the Android app appears to use a Subscription to "/compressed_image [unknown type]" The rqt_graph display similarly shows no connection between the raspicam_node and android /android camera_view node. Is there a simple work around or necessary to advise administrator, or post the issue somewhere? Thanks Ross

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/raspberry-pi-camera-node/1388/15) or reply to this email to respond.