[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] SoC boards supporting ros 2

Sagnik Basu ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 06:09:30 UTC 2017

How can I choose a ARM SoC development board which can support the latest release of ros2 beta ? I have a udoo neo board(https://www.udoo.org/udoo-neo/) where i tried to install ros 2 alpha 6 (as the latest official OS of the board supports ubuntu trusty) but it showed various library errors, even though  ros 2 alpha 6 was successfully installed in a desktop running ubuntu 14.04.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/soc-boards-supporting-ros-2/2831/1) or reply to this email to respond.