[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Failed to load entry point for Command:ros2

Dirk Thomas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 22:13:04 UTC 2017

[quote="Steve_Foxover, post:10, topic:2363"]
I get the same error for beta 3 on Windows 10.
[/quote]

While it is "good" to know that others are still experiencing the problem we can't do much to help you without further information.

[quote="Steve_Foxover, post:10, topic:2363"]
Went over what I need pre-installed and cannot see anything I have missed.
[/quote]

Can you please go through the instructions and post exactly which items you have checked to make sure all are covered (at best with detailed information about the exact version / location).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/failed-to-load-entry-point-for-command-ros2/2363/11) or reply to this email to respond.