[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] Invalid roslaunch XML syntax: junk after document element: line 3, column 4

848386626 ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 07:43:25 UTC 2017

dynamixel_controllersTutorialsCreatingmetacontroller

I want to connect the dynamixel AX-64 motor with the PC, however, when I follow the tutorials and create a meta controller, I come across the following question.
I start the controller using the following command.
roslaunch my_dynamixel_tutorial start_meta_controller.launch

the 'start_meta_controller.launch' file is
<!-- Start tilt joint controller -->
    <rosparam file="$(find my_dynamixel_tutorial)/tilt.yaml" command="load"/>
    <node name="controller_spawner" pkg="dynamixel_controllers" type="controller_spawner.py"
          args="--manager=dxl_manager
                --port dxl_USB0
                joint3_controller
                joint4_controller
                joint5_controller
                "
          output="screen"/>

  <!-- Start joints trajectory controller controller -->
    <rosparam file="$(find my_dynamixel_tutorial)/joints_trajectory_controller.yaml" command="load"/>
    <node name="controller_spawner_meta" pkg="dynamixel_controllers" type="controller_spawner.py"
          args="--manager=dxl_manager
                --type=meta
                f_arm_controller
                joint3_controller
                joint4_controller
                joint5_controller

                "

                          output="screen"/>
And the error is:
... logging to /home/acer/.ros/log/63b699b2-a98e-11e7-b094-28e34739f5b2/roslaunch-acer-ubuntu-5609.log
Checking log directory for disk usage. This may take awhile.
Press Ctrl-C to interrupt
Done checking log file disk usage. Usage is <1GB.

Invalid roslaunch XML syntax: junk after document element: line 3, column 4
The traceback for the exception was written to the log file

How to solve the problem? Thanks in advance.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/invalid-roslaunch-xml-syntax-junk-after-document-element-line-3-column-4/2846/1) or reply to this email to respond.