[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Design By Contract

fkromer ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 10:08:35 UTC 2017

[quote="asmodehn, post:23, topic:2405"]
But these days I am thinking we need something more like a ROS Simian Army :
[/quote]

I began a new ROS package [roschaos](https://github.com/fkromer/roschaos). The package is in an early stage but it can already be used to kill local ROS node processes randomly using a command line interface. To get feedback and proposals for improvement right from the beginning I decided to make the project public already in this early stage. However there are a lot of features missing (refer to issues). Feel free to contribute to get more features implemented.

BTW: Thanks @gavanderhoorn for your [answers on answers.ros.org like this one](https://answers.ros.org/question/271776/how-can-i-retrieve-a-list-of-process-ids-of-ros-nodes/?answer=271783#post-id-271783) which helped a lot to get started.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/design-by-contract/2405/25) or reply to this email to respond.