[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] Waffle - HDMI no signal

r00t ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 07:31:26 UTC 2017

Well, I took my chance installing directly the "Alternative Ubuntu for Joule" on a second Joule not flashed (since this way I did have acces to BIOS to boot on USB), and it works properly... (ROS install and turtlebot teleop working with no problem)
Seems weird 'cause there must be a reason the guide tells us to flash before doing it, but i am not complaining, it works.

I'll keep trying make the first one work, and come back to you if I find a solution.

Thanks @derlcn

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/waffle-hdmi-no-signal/2687/7) or reply to this email to respond.