[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [OpenEmbedded] New version of meta-ros for kinetic distribution

Matthias Schöpfer ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 09:08:51 UTC 2017

Hi!

I am planning to set up a system with yocto and ros kinetic. I will probably need to add some recipes, (i.e. socketcan_interface), which I would like to share, if they meet quality requirements and are welcome. Is https://github.com/bulwahn/meta-ros/tree/kinetic-experimental-v3-alpha1 the right starting point? Or will there be a merge back to the bmwcarit repo in the near future?! Any other hints?!

Thanks,

  Matthias

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-version-of-meta-ros-for-kinetic-distribution/2833/3) or reply to this email to respond.